Welcome to heaven! No not really, but these are Gifts from the Gaming Gods:

GamerGit: Head Bitch

Drahc: Ginger Bitch
JaffaKira: Editor Bitch
Craig: Craig

This blog aims to bring you never-up-to-date news and not-all-that-amusing reviews for games from around the globe but mainly England. Have fun and subscribe... Please send cake.



22/11/2008

Introducing...

Adding to the franchise with many brand extensions is one of the perks of a blog. I am Drahc, here for you Xbox 360 diehards out there looking for “quality” console gaming (who struggle to find a decent computer, like myself). As an intro for you all I'd like to say this: as a preview to my reviews (Geddit? Preview, review, Gamer Blog? No? Oh, nevermind...) don't take absolutely everything I write word for word: chances are we don't meet eye to eye. Use these pages as a mere guideline to your next purchase. If you like something I say is crap, forget it, and put it down to difference in opinion (though in my honest opinion I'm always right... geddit? No? *sigh*).
Regards
Drahc (Conscripted Reviewer, Xbox 360)
PS: I have decided to name GamerGit, “The Big Geez” (like cheese, but not quite as awesome).

No comments: